The fear of the Corona virus continues to surround the world, its social, political and economic aspects, which led people to adhere to the quarantine requirements stressed by doctors in the need to stay at home and promise to mingle with people, in order to prevent the disaster of its spread in the community, where the virus is killing millions Under these circumstances surrounding all aspects of life, the real estate sector has taken concrete steps to avoid declining sales from the effects of the virus, especially after achieving positive sales figures during the first two months of this year.
These measures were aimed at maintaining sales levels that recovered at the beginning of the year, through a series of measures to prevent the virus, while ensuring the continuation of real estate activity. The first of these actions is to convert real estate marketing processes, both internally and externally, into fully digital media, through:
- Real estate marketing companies broadcast detailed visual scenes on websites and social media.
- Enhance communication with customers by responding to all queries related to visual scenes.
- Inform customers of government developments related to the promotion of online real estate marketing.
Following the spread of the new CORONA virus around the world, and the severe and economic damage it caused, the Directorate General of Land and Real Estate Area Registry in Turkey announced the conduct of land registry transactions through the system “Web Tapu”, starting on March 18, 2020
- Through this system, customers can submit requests for appointments in the directorate and accomplish what is required by personal attendance.
- The Directorate also allocated Alo-181 to submit applications and conduct transactions.
Selçuk Hiçdurmaz, Chairman of one of the companies operating in the real estate sector, stated that the opportunity provided by the Directorate General to complete transactions online, will have a significant impact in facilitating sales transactions under the circumstances witnessed in the world these days, which is a guarantee of continued low quality in real estate sales at the same pace.