The safe and stimulating investment environment is a key factor for the success of investment in Istanbul, and we should not forget the advanced infrastructure, because it forms the basis for successful and promising investment, thus increasing the likelihood of success in real estate investment and the more stable and sophisticated the infrastructure will increase the requirements of the times, and this can be achieved by investing in Istanbul due to its importance in turkey’s internal economy. In addition, it provides structural legislation and equal economic laws between Turkish and foreign investors, which is one of the most important factors leading to an increase in the rate of foreign investment in the Turkish real estate market.
Istanbul Canal has a great impact in encouraging investment, many people choose to invest in the European side of Istanbul, and the canal project is very important for the Turkish real estate industry, because the properties built near it will be a distinct investment opportunity, because the region will see unprecedented government attention, perhaps the most important point is that real estate in the area close to the waterways in the center of the city and Istanbul airport, also the area is characterized by its proximity to services and transportation in the city, and of course the Projects near Istanbul canal will enjoy great views
In May 2017, according to statistics, the price per square meter in Başakşehir reached a record high of 3458 TL per square meter in the real estate index, while the price per square meter in Küçükçekmece rose by more than 50% It reached 3375 TL per square meter, and the price per square meter in Arnaout Koi increased by more than 50%, reaching 2170 Lira per square meter, and the rent increased by 125%. In June 2018. Turkey’s National Anadolu news agency reported that with the announcement of the canal project, house prices rose, according to Sahibinden, Turkey’s most famous real estate site.
The main points of the Istanbul Canal:
• Istanbul Canal is very important for the Turkish real estate market.
• The property to be built near the new canal will be a good investment opportunity.
• Close to the waterway connecting Istanbul’s new airport to the city center.
• Close to 3 artificial islands to be built on the ruins of the canal, one of which will become an opera house.
• The region will witness large-scale commercial activity, with the new canal to be allocated for commercial transport, and the Bosphorus Strait to be allocated for tourism transport.
• Projects near the canal will contain apartments for sale on the sea in Istanbul.